The youth-led initiative Youth against AIDS (YAA) is enforcing the role of the youth in the fight against HIV / AIDS. As official partner of this year’s International AIDS Conference, 300 youth activists will represent their generation’s interests in Amsterdam. You could be one of them!
As a volunteer at this year’s International AIDS Conference you will help to make this event a success. Besides your support as a volunteer your will get the opportunity to exchange with young activists from all over the world, to get inspired and become active yourself.
Together we can end AIDS! Will we succeed? It is up to you!
Don’t miss to be part of the movement!
Follow these steps to International AIDS Conference & spread some love, respect and condoms:
1. Click the link youth-against-aids.org/endaids
2. Choose one of the three paths: LOVE, RESPECT or CONDOMS
3. Apply for a scholarship
4. Get active and start your own project to end AIDS in your community
5. Join our movement in Amsterdam from 20th - 27th July and be part of our
Youth against AIDS Headquarters in Amsterdam
• You are between 18 - 26 years old and preferably already active in the field of HIV/AIDS
prevention, sexual education or sexual health?
• You speak fluent English and you are excited to go one step further?
• You are willing to learn and try new things?
• You are long-term committed to sexual education together with Youth against AIDS?
AIDS2018: 20.000 participants; July 20th - 27th in Amsterdam
What can you expects from the YAA Headquarters?
• A lot of activities to interact with young leaders from all over